Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Review: Day Twelve

Today I got more of the muscle/nerve/bone stuff done while running around getting immunizations and buying equipment. Turns out that my campus bookstore is open during super inconvenient times while the bookstore of a neighboring university (and my alma mater) has the stuff I need at super inconvenient prices. Goniometers? Gait belts? Sphygmomanometers? All terribly priced. BUT at least I'll get them in time, rather than taking time off work to buy ones at slightly reduced prices... right?


Right?


Getting immunizations has been a terrible pain too, but at least it's finally done. I got three injections plus I need to go back for a couple more (two-step/three-step injections). So... here's hoping I don't have TB! Or Hep B! Or Tetanus!


Seriously. Tetanus is nothing to mess with. I have seen photos, and there are a few famous paintings (you can see them online) of people with tetanus. Looks like one of the worst ways to go. Like medieval torture-bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment