Friday, August 1, 2014

Review: Day Ten(?)

It's been a short while since I last updated, and I haven't gotten a chance to do much reviewing, so instead of lying about it I thought I'd just inform you all that this weekend will be a bit of a different pace from the others. That is, I'll probably not get to the weekend article until Sunday evening sometime. I'm in the middle of getting a new computer this weekend for the tax-free weekend, and the lack of an accessible computer/internet connection 24/7 has put a slight temporary damper on my update schedule. Not a problem though, really.


Sorry for the lack of content. Everything will be back to normal Sunday.


In the meantime, anyone have any sports physiology/physical therapy ideas they might want some information on? I can cover a pretty large range of topics. If there are any ideas that might require assistance from someone with more expertise than myself, I can perhaps interview some.

No comments:

Post a Comment