Monday, August 4, 2014

Review: Day Eleven

What little time I've spent not doing clerical chores, I've spent either studying or eating meals. It's been pretty much non-stop paperwork chores all day today. Had to get a bunch of pre-orientation materials printed out and turned in to the proper offices, then shop around for equipment (goniometers, gait belt, etc.) for the first lab which I believe we're doing on orientation day. Either way it's better to get the purchase out of the way now rather than later.

I was sent a bunch of review materials through email Friday, and I've been going over them since. It's probably going to take precedence over the muscle origin/insertion/action/nervation stuff though I know those are necessary too. I just can't ever feel 110% confident on any of it, and that frustrates me to a great extent.

In more positive news, however, with all of these chores out of the way, I'm several steps closer to being properly prepared (physically, anyway) for orientation and the start of class proper. I really can't even begin to express how excited I am to finally have classes that seem more than tangentially relevant to my career.

How about you guys? What are your career goals/ambitions? If you're in a health profession already, how do you feel about it and what is your ultimate goal (e.g. academia, research, public office, etc.)?

No comments:

Post a Comment