Monday, August 18, 2014

(First day of) actual class!

WOW. Man, I mean ... Wow. That was a ton of information. I've heard some horribly ill-informed people call PTAs "glorified secretaries," mocking the idea that because they have the word "assistant" in their title, they must not possess any technical medical knowledge. What planet were they from?

Today was an 8am-3:30pm day, roughly. With less than a handful of breaks in between. Man. Just a complete storm of information. I'll definitely have to go back and look it all up again in the teacher's notes because there were times I simply could not keep up.

All that aside, I definitely think this is it. This is where I need to be. With all this suffering and griping about falling behind in my note-taking, and I continue to know in my heart of hearts that coming to this program was not a mistake.

This is how it's gonna be for the next 8-9 months. Better get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment