Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Actual homework?

I'm working on my first actual assignment. Yes, they had orientation yesterday, and aside from getting supplies and being super pumped about class starting, I actually have homework!

And it's a book report! Whaaaat.

We all have different nonfiction books that we're supposed to give a presentation on sometime during the third week of class. They're all about people who live with life-changing mental disorders or survive serious injuries. Mine is The Horse Boy by Rupert Isaacson. It's about a father who discovers that his kid is autistic but who also seems to change his attitude around horses. I'm about a third of the way through it now. It's really well written and reads like a great novel.

You can learn a little more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Horse_Boy

Speaking of which, I've gotta get back to it. Wanna finish this thing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment