Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review: Day Thirteen

Another day, another re-acquaintance with muscles and bones. I'm getting awesome at determining where each major landmark is, and telling which muscle is which type. Jury's still out on whether I could do it on a test (when it really counts), but I know I won't completely fail either, so that's a slight relief.

A huge milestone for me today was that I bought a new laptop (Acer Aspire E series). It was basically the same price as my old one that busted after four years of extensive use but has twice the memory and RAM -- which is still nothing to write home about really, but it gets my writing and research stuff done no problem, so it's good for school.

I'm sorry these updates have been coming in kind of late recently. It's been hectic getting things done while keeping a regular update schedule. I mean, I hadn't had a laptop for a while. But my updates will be on a regular schedule soon after, and hopefully won't deviate too much from here on.

No comments:

Post a Comment