Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Review: Day Two


Things are coming along a little better. I started off with the utmost basic of topics yesterday (organization of the body, cells and organelles, etc.) and am now onto the chemistry review -- which typically serves to remind you of the things you may have forgotten in Chem 101. It’s all fairly simple, and a diligent student like myself (I can hear my family and friends laughing at that one) should be able to recognize most of the major concepts on a test or review of some sort, given one.

I know full well my study time is not going to move as quickly as this. Pretty soon I’ll be spending an entire afternoon on trying to remember all the bones and their markings (which was NOT some of my favorite material to remember, regardless of how useful it is).

If any of you out there are or were in PT school (or med school, or nursing school, etc.) and had to take A&P as a course, what were some of your favorite/least favorite things about your courses? What made you want to come to class every day, and/or what made you completely hate it? Let me know in the comments!

Also, if any of you have any improvements and/or comments/criticisms about the blog, let me know too! I’d like to hear your opinions. The amount of planning that goes into the content of this blog is very stream-of-consciousness, so if there are things I can implement that would maybe streamline things a little bit (I’ve thought of opening a Twitter and sending out tweets about new posts, maybe I’ll do that for weekend posts? I dunno), I’d like to hear your opinions on the matter. Help me help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment