Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review: Day Three

I'm pretty much spending all my time on histology and cells today. It's been a long time since I had to even look at a cell through a microscope, much less talk about mitochondria and epithelial cells. I've always hated discussing those chapters, they were never my strong suit. I'm more of a bones/nerves/muscles kinda guy myself.

Speaking of which, bones/nerves/muscles are, from what I understand, the majority of the review I absolutely need to have memorized and able to quickly recall when thinking about the human body. I guess I really do need a lot more than that, but I've been hearing a lot about daily tests in which you need to know proper origins/insertions/nervations for each muscle in every major muscle group.

So that's fun. I might need to work on that, especially.

What were some of your strengths/weaknesses when it came to studying/working with the concepts of A&P? What did some of you out there enjoy or hate about your favorite/hated section? I really wanna know!

No comments:

Post a Comment