Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hello, World!


Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog, PTA101.

In this blog, I plan on giving you daily updates on some of the cool things I'm learning in my physical therapy assistant classes. On weekends I'll be posting much longer articles with more in-depth discussions into the material -- articles on topics ranging from kinesiology, interventions, medical terminology, etc.

You can also think of this blog as a glance into the life of a typical PTA student. I’ll update each day with a new fact or topic that pertains both to the things we’re learning and to my own personal opinions on such topic(s). I’d like to keep this blog as informative as it is fun.

Each daily update should be about the length of this current post, with longer weekend posts running maybe 2-3 times longer (and involving a lot more text!).

Thanks for stopping by! I'm excited to start this journey, and hopefully you'll enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy experiencing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment