Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Review: Day Eight

More muscle diagrams. Been going over the physical therapy textbooks though. They have some interesting ways of putting it all together that make this seem like more than just a bunch of memorization. It's definitely been worth it to take a look.

I'm hoping when time comes to apply all this knowledge, at least SOME of it will stick. So far it's been eye-opening how much review there is to do in so little time, plus how easily you tend to forget the things you studied when you were in "test mode." I remember going over the nerves and their functions by myself at a local coffee shop and literally just telling myself to "run through them again" if I wasn't 100%. I'm hoping a similar approach will be helpful here (I did well in the nervous system sections of A&P I, after all).

Anyone out there ever had something you just had to get 100% on, regardless of how much of a struggle it seemed? I'd love to know in the comments.

I've been at this pre-physical therapy stuff for so long now it's starting to feel old hat. And I've only been at it a week and a half!

C'mon, school!

No comments:

Post a Comment