Monday, July 21, 2014

Review: Day One

My big orientation day is August 12. Until then, I’m studying like a first-time A&P student taking his first large exam: trying to cram as much information in on one day as I can remember.

I did fairly well in A&P 1 and 2 when I took them over a year ago, but everyone who’s been in school as long as I have knows full well the rule “if you don’t use it, you lose it.” NEVER is this truer than when studying something as complex as the human body. NEVER. So here I am, filling out sections on a review guide on the human body when I realize that half the material looks almost brand-new. Not a great way to start. A friend of mine once told me that he and his classmates got into the habit of telling their teacher “I promise I’m smarter than this” when he did the program a few years ago. I’m hoping to minimize those moments as much as possible by jumping on this review now and hopefully getting a majority of it down so I can recall the information when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment