Monday, July 28, 2014

Review: Day Six

More review. Basic neurology this time. Gotta get those cranial nerves down. Usually I love talking about neurology because it's by far one of the most fascinating and complicated systems in the body.

Reviewing material to get re-acclimated, however, less so.

A friend lent me his textbooks from when he attended the program a few years ago, so I'm trying to integrate some of the information in those books with my old anatomy text. It's actually going far better than I expected.

Anyone out there ever had a similar experience? Trying to study a bunch of things at once and just trying out different ways of integrating said material? I don't believe in the old "sleep with your book under your pillow" tripe a lot of old teachers used to joke about doing but I'm willing to try almost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment