Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day Eleven: No More Tests + Ultrasound!

Took the last of my handful of tests today. I feel really good about this one. It was in Therapeutic Procedures I and consisted of everything we'd covered in both class and lab from the beginning up until our current stopping point (bed mobility and transfers). I actually feel better about this one than the last two. I had a moment though where I went into the student lounge and the 12-13 other students were all standing around chatting about correct/incorrect answers (something you'll find in pretty much every school, I suppose). Usually I go in and nervously check my answers against theirs, but in this instance, I felt more confident that I was right about the majority of the questions.

I think my studying is getting a lot better. I'm always nervous about my habits at the beginning of a new class -- you just don't know since you have no data.

After that it was just a matter of starting our newest section on heat and cold, plus our newest lab (for Thursday): Ultrasound! Apparently my teacher gets notoriously nervous about teaching new students how to perform ultrasound procedures (she supposedly even screams at people while they're trying to learn), so while this seems like a pretty cool section, we'll see how we fare.

No comments:

Post a Comment