Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Back from Busy Week!

I know, I know. In my last entry I said I was back, and I mean it this time. Having two practicals in one week means you don't really want to spend any free time doing anything BUT study and practice. And because of the way my personal life was set up at the time, I had zero time for anything outside of studying.

That'll probably happen again. And again, and again. Just the nature of the beast, I suppose.

We started doing ultrasound, and our teacher is understandably nervous about our being able to perform with little supervision -- hence the necessity of practice, practice, practice. I've probably put this much effort and practice into little else in my life, and had better results (since early youth I've spent many hours in front of a television playing video games, for example, and had much better results with those!).

Outside of that, school's going well. Making roughly mid-B's for everything, which is about what I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment